If you’re in the process of remodeling your kitchen, upgrading your cabinets is a must. Kitchen cabinets are one of the first elements of a kitchen to end up looking dated, and old or unattractive cabinets can lower the resale value of your home.
The kitchen cabinet designers at Centennial Woodworking can help you decide on a cabinet design that works for you. When considering your new custom kitchen cabinets, there are several different factors to keep in mind when planning your design.
Our kitchen cabinet designers know how to transform your space from dull and outdated to fresh and modern.
Kitchen Cabinet Considerations
- Wood type: The type of wood you choose makes a big difference in the appearance and durability of your cabinets. Some common choices include cherry, hickory, oak, maple and quarter-sawn oak.
- Stain: Once you choose a base wood, you can pick a to alter the color, usually to change the tone or to make the wood appear darker.
- Satin Finish: High quality conversion varnish will provide a durable/washable surface in a satin finish.
- Hardware: Hardware can make all the difference when it comes to your kitchen cabinets. Think about what type of knobs you’d like. Consider how the wood and hardware will look with your countertops to avoid clashing.
- Do you want custom storage ideas? Our custom woodworkers can add the perfect finishing touches to make your cabinets shine.
If you’re overwhelmed by the options, don’t worry. Our custom designers will set up an appointment to stop by your home and evaluate your kitchen. We’ll walk you through the different choices you have and help you decide what’s right for your family and your kitchen.
Call Centennial Woodworking
Choosing custom kitchen cabinets is an exciting stage of the kitchen remodeling process. Our Greater Lansing kitchen designers is always happy to talk you through your options. If you’d like to contact Centennial Woodworking, give us a call at (517) 449-9400.